Friday, February 5, 2010

Should Cervix Be Open 2 Days Before Period Is Due Plan B, Cervix Changes, Pregnany HELPPP?

Plan B, Cervix changes, Pregnany HELPPP? - should cervix be open 2 days before period is due

Saturday 7 July, I had sex with my boyfriend (he was at the end of my time), the condom broke, took Plan B right Monday when the terms of open authorship. Thursday 12 July, my friend and I drank and watched pretty sure sex condom happened. I'm on birth control and I do not know if he retired. Again, I have Plan B on Friday, the day after. First, it is bad for you? "Do you think it increases my chances of becoming pregnant?" The last time the Plan BI had my time in a week, was 1 & 1 / 2 weeks since the pill for 2 and yet there is no deadline, but I am not on till 'August to pray today, therefore, my friend had her finger and I felt a little strange, if not before .. I felt I had never been there, but too much and I felt strange. It is a way up there, but I can move my fingers and feel free. I think my cervix is open and due to ovulation? Do you think that pregnancy can bring changes in my cervix?

2 comments:

labellep... said...

I therefore propose to make pick-up a pregnancy test to be sure.

In general (the change in the cervix indicating that it is in the most fertile part of the cycle and will soon be the period of the cervix must be opened before your time comes). I think you are probably okay, but a test.

Pregnancy widens the cervix, but not until late in pregnancy, and even if you are pregnant right now, is the change in the cervix nothing to do w / it.

The next time, stay safe.

noitallg... said...

uh ... i dont think you are pregnant because you took 2 pills, so it should be ok .. Search in birth control, or simply be more careful if you want a baby now.

Post a Comment