Friday, February 19, 2010

How Do I Make Bing Toolbar Go Away How Can I Make BING Go Away? It Arrived When I STUPIDLY Downloaded MSN Toolbar. I Uninstalled MSN But BING?

How can I make BING go away? It arrived when i STUPIDLY downloaded MSN toolbar. I uninstalled MSN but BING? - how do i make bing toolbar go away

will not disappear. When I click "Internet Options" and try to put on my new site is written in the old BING think it's the worst rude behavior of the software that I have everything seen through and through, not a virus. How can I get rid of this evil piece of software that does not make sense if you do not want to go?

1 comment:

pisces19... said...

Unfortunately, "Bing" is the new default search engine MSN, because a merger with Microsoft, you can your home, or change / click on a blank area of your toolbars and uncheck MSN, or you have a box in the upper right corner of the research that I is Google as default search engine, but Bing listed secondary, so that the load by default with a toolbar and the Google search engine. It helps to achieve one thing to different results?
You do not have the same ring for the "bing" or "Google it" lol

Post a Comment