Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Can Crps Be Cured How Many Of You People, Know About CRPS/RSD?

How many of you people, know about CRPS/RSD? - can crps be cured

CRPS - chronic regional pain syndrome
RSD - reflex sympathetic dystrophy
With these two diseases is the person in constant pain. There may be from Aussie like a splinter in his finger to trauma, how it was acquired will be purchased. The trauma of electric shock at work. When someone this disease please contact me and we can share our stories and try to encourage greater awareness of the public.

3 comments:

icesk8er said...

Yes, I have CRPS / RSD, both are the same disease, complex regional pain syndrome is the new name is given. I had a little over a year and a half, and he did knee surgery, unfortunately, my body reacted poorly to the surgery, the surgeon has done nothing wrong. I have a pacemaker spinal cord (SCS), which helps with some of my pain, but still struggling with the pain that is difficult, only 14 (almost 15) and the desire to "normal."

BARBARA T said...

There are several online groups for patients with RSD / CRPS. Feel free to contact me if you are more interested on the range of very active groups point out that share ownership with another person. - Barbara Torreyb@prodigy.net

Samantha K said...

My mom has RSD ... in a car accident, there are about 12 years .. landed on some days I can not move his arm because it hurts so bad ...

Post a Comment