Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Small White Wart On Lip I Have Some Wart Or Pimple On My Lip And It Looks Really Weird?

I have some wart or pimple on my lip and it looks really weird? - small white wart on lip

so is this white thing on the lips and I've interviewed. Ive had a couple of months.

it is not so distinguished a pimple, but if you look closely there, and a little flat, you see, there is a small button

I think it is cancer. Otherwise id have had symptoms

i wouldnt really car, but it is annoying, because it has the same color, and my skin is directly in the script on my upper lip in the middle, so it seems really strange, like a game has a very strange lips.

You know what that is? and how can I get rid of him?

Let me give you a picture a little small, but its kinda almost see pic.close impossibe a fair, poor quality of the PIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment