Thursday, December 17, 2009

Congrats Message For Having Baby FINALLY!!!..... Also Have A Baby Name Question?!?

FINALLY!!!..... Also have a baby name question?!? - congrats message for having baby

Those of you who answered my questions, or messaged me that I was praying hard for a boy Lil. I have three son and a daughter aged 6, 4 years old son and a daughter a year. Well, yesterday I had my ultrasound my baby left no doubt that my wish, because his little butt stuck here and gave us a very large, very clear vision lol part of your child. The technician said oh my God, look here! Now I have my two girls and two boys, and I feel full, even if they were not made available. I could not have been happier (or goofie wanted) to leave the hospital, haha. I want to be an issue for the people in their contribution does not appear high horse and removed. Now I've know I take my last prince, my name I choose between trying to choose between Cayson Holdyn James and James, and now I'm Holdyn Thomas, because my father did not really like a son of the Great called him (his name is Thomas ). So that everyone can give me your opinion, what they think of these names? N mind give someone their opinion about the changes in spelling, but I do not want names, I'm really on behalf of my child is terminated or Holdyn Cayson. Because I chose these two for months trying to design a name that has given me and Dad find it so much (he loves the traditional and somewhat different). Thanks in advance ladies, congratulations to all the mothers who wait, and good luck and baby dust all mothers soon but I'm happy and try to spread the love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment