Monday, December 28, 2009

Lcd Projector Replacement Lamp How To Make DIY LCD Projector With Overhead And Screen?

How to make DIY LCD projector with overhead and screen? - lcd projector replacement lamp

I have the overhead projector (OHP) comes in the mail, I have a movie projector it with an LCD screen like the following: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=b7lWqKHpGu. ..

I understand work is the part where you have installed the thing! How? The guide is for many and the best you can find! only to see failure! So if someone has one, I would like to know how to connect the screen on the wall where you plug the VGA cable.

Guides say: There are 2 types, which can ruin everything .. We have a band or something, where you weld the extensions of the new connection, I know where the screens are compatible? I buy a new screen and all that?

No comments:

Post a Comment