Friday, January 22, 2010

Off Road Rack And Pinion Surfboard Rack Recommendations?

Surfboard rack recommendations? - off road rack and pinion

I wore my tables in my 2006 Nissan Xterra, but I'm a little more, and frankly I am, my partially clogged look tired. I need a surfboard rack specifically for off-road (it has a roof rack) Xterra. I will not spend more than $ 200, but I need a medium that can hold 2, preferably from 3 tables (fish, fun and longboard). two plates together is preferable. Suggestions? And which features should be considered? I have a porta-bikes and snowboards fit within the cargo are really just need a door-board.

1 comment:

John F said...

Well, I use two different systems carry, because I had some good advice for my children and me. My choice is fir: http://www.wavejammer.com/surf/accessori ...
I traveled thousands of miles to 70 miles per hour using the human (and I'm lazy, and left in the snow, and still delayed). They proclaim a maximum of four cards, but I've never gone more than three.

I use the other side: http://www.usoutdoorstore.com/outlet/cre ...
The tables are for short and I registered about 1500 miles since I last summer.

I am in my second Chevy Suburban with lists of FCAC, and I think are great.

Post a Comment