Sunday, January 3, 2010

Knee Ligament Damage What Is The Recovery Time 4 Knee Ligament Damage?

What is the recovery time 4 knee ligament damage? - knee ligament damage

I damaged my knee ligaments Monday, I went 2 hospital an X-ray did not only help a fraction of ligament injury, the leg in a splint, the swelling had IVE discount for 2 days and I can go with limited pain, can not but swelling bath, I tried hot compresses and hot tried ice packs, but had little effect I find bottles with hot water better than any board 2 How Can I 2 and not repeated in future grace.

2 comments:

mkm said...

and really hard to know what is your recovery time .... When you destroy something that depends on whether you have an operation on him and also her age. If your ACL and surgery on him, he is usually at least 6 months of rest, if you want to go bacak in a very physical activity. If you stretch a tape, I could probably come up with a brace and no operation. You shuold see if you can get an MRI. the younger you are, the easier it is to recover from surgery, or strained ligaments.

Personally, I had 2 knee operations. one, when I was 16 and I 17 years. reconstruct my first surgery, my meniscus and anterior cruciate ligament again and again 8 months after surgery, and tore my ACL. my second surgery, I waited 8 months and I'm back in the day. after the first injured his knee and had surgery, I had swelling for a good year. Only with time. It took about a year and a half left for all. My advice is do if you want to keep their knee injuries cost: a lot of thigh and hamstring strengthening exercises. Plyometrics are ideal forr strengthen your legs. and make sure that good key ... Your doctor can custom fitted for a brace, which will provide much more support and protection.

Good luck!

Healthy Lifestyle Geek said...

The biggest problem in your situation has escaped from this event with a minimal scar. Regardless, you have scars. What do you think is all a new violation. The inflammation is sometimes useful to provide protection by limiting the movement until the wound has a better chance of cure. Movement around the site of injury may swell further. Rice = rest, ice, compression and elevation. More info avail. Click below on the link.

Post a Comment